|
Last blogged @
Hahaha really enjoy my birthdate . Thank all for coming Thank bee for accopany me all the way hahaha [: And those present , wishes and surpise too hahaha . I really very Appreciate what u guys do . [: Actually they tricked me . said that Bee nid to leave early cos she nid to her grandparent house Kate working , and racche at wee house . And i believe . i heard le sian cos my birthdate all not free . Mum cal me and ask me cm bk home said she going take me go out eat diiner . When i reach home , my mum ask me to go inside my rm . said gt surpise for me And i went in , I SAW ALL MY FRIEND AT MY HOUSE . I so happy , atucually going cry le but i ren hahaha . THANK ALOT GUYS . I WONT FORGET <333>
|